Thursday 16 November 2017

Warm hands ..... Warm heart

Happy Thursday ........

I'm back!!!  and I thought last week was busy!! 

Welcome to the first of two posts today ....... first up it's time for a little more inspiration for this month's STAMPlorations CAS Card challenge


Anything CAS goes with the optional colour twist ....... and this month, that's BROWN



I think Kraft card is about as brown as I get!  
This was so quick and easy to do ...... great if you're like me and still have all your Christmas cards to make ..... well, nearly all of them!  

Both the winter mittens .... how cute are those! 


and the sentiment, are from the STAMPlorations Warm Hands, Warm Heart stamp set.


I've simply stamped them onto Kraft card and heat embossed in white, then coloured the mittens with Prismacolor pencils.
This is a great little stamp set, cute festive images and great sentiments.  There's also a co-ordinating set of dies too so if you don't like fussy cutting you don't need to, the dies will cut out the images for you.

I added a sprinkling of chunky white embossing powder ......


and finished off with a little bit of faux stitching around the edge


Told you it was quick and easy.

Check out the STAMPlorations blog for all the challenge details, and you'll also find more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team on there too.

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day.

It's been all go again this week although to be fair, Monday was a write-off.  We only got back on the island at 5.45AM!  so I just went straight to bed, and didn't wake up until after lunch.  
And I did go AWOL yesterday ..... it had to be done, one of my crafty friends is having a BIG birthday this weekend (Happy Birthday Gill!) and she's away, so we all had lunch with her yesterday and got the celebrations started early.

I will share more about my weekend away once everything has settled down a little ...... though I will just say I had a great time on the retreat ...... and it was nice to catch up with the family too.

Cheerio until next time ........ you won't have to wait too long!

No comments: